Tuesday, January 15, 2019
Feedback/Revisions
From my feedback I learned that I need to have a wider picture variety. I can accomplish this by doing another photo shoot, with the same model in different clothes, completely different models, or by simply changing the location in order to get some appropriate picture variation. Other constructive criticism I received was about the quote on the second page of my 2 page layout. The quote was way too big and took up half the page, my colleagues suggested that I make it take up about 1/3 of the page instead. So, I plan to make revisions on my quote by making that a bit smaller and replacing that white space by adding more of the actual content of my magazine. Another thing I will do to revise my magazine is do another photo shoot, in a different location hopefully with different models. In the revised photo shoot I'll plan to get a picture of the head chef, from the quote i used, and get my models on some exercise equipment/ gym environment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Question: How does your project use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues? Answer: My magazine uses...
-
Question: How did you integrate technologies- software, hardware and online- in this project? Answer: In this project I used a cannon ca...
-
Based on research, my plan for distributing my product would include having the long, capital letters for my title, using white pages, and h...
No comments:
Post a Comment